Hamleys of London Ltd
LEGO Company Ltd

Tuesday, 25 May 2010

Buses, Tractors and Other Automobiles!

In an attempt to save money - or at least to 'not spend money' Amos and I have been trying to entertain ourselves in the local vicinity (a small Cornish village). It's amazing how much time it takes to get to our local shop with Amos on his little ride on tractor, after that we ride up to see some sheep and cows which Amos absolutely loves. We've also incorporated into our day a regular trip to a footbridge which goes over a busy 'A' road. I must admit this sounds like I'm scraping the bottom of the stay at home mum activity barrel but Amos is seriously in his element, he is thrilled to spot lorries, tractors, buses and motorbikes. We often get waves from bus passengers and lorry drivers which can only serve to add to the excitement of it all. The highlight for Amos is whizzing down the footbridge slope on the way home.
My advice to you, then, if you're stuck for something to do - get down to your local motorway, it's entertainment all the way!!!

1 comment:

  1. I agree! Embarrassingly enough I've even taken visiting friends (with kids) to stand on our local foot bridge over a busy road. I would say at least 50% of drivers wave to us - the kids LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete