Hamleys of London Ltd
LEGO Company Ltd

Monday, 28 June 2010

Fun in France with Grandma and Grandpa

We live in an age of migration, we fly off to all corners of the globe to build our nests these days which means that our relatives are not necessarily living in the next street. This can be quite tough when you are raising a little one and you crave for the presence and wisdom of your mum. Well for most of the year I feel like this but there are times that I feel eternally grateful that my mum and dad have moved to France and I can go there for a lovely holiday.
Amos and I have been here in a beautiful part of Central France for the last two weeks. Normally I am the chief entertainment officer from dawn till dusk but being here has been amazing, Amos has fallen in love with his grandma and grandpa and grandma in particular has dutifully driven around on a tiny plastic trike in a doubled up position for what seems like hours on end, she has been an entertainment genius, not to mention grandpa with his footballing skills (a little rusty but still got it).........in the meantime I have been to the toilet on my own, drained hot tea to the bottom of the cup and even read a magazine and a bit of a book - ah bliss!

1 comment:

  1. Yo H,the rest of the book awaits you patiently,perhaps I'll read the end and tell you whodunnit!!..Pa XX

    ReplyDelete