Hamleys of London Ltd
LEGO Company Ltd

Sunday, 12 September 2010

TV Dinner

Meals are a bit of a bone of contention in our house - not what to eat but where to eat it! I think it's important for us to sit at the table in the dining room and my husband would love to have his dinner in front of the TV every night.  We've compromised. No, we don't eat in the hall! We eat most of our meals at the table but on a Saturday night I make homemade pizza, Amos helps me by putting on the topping (and yes I mostly resist re-arranging it) and we sit together as a family in front of the telly and watch some kind of U (usually Disney) film. It's really special and I've started to look forward to it. Although, a two year old's attention span is akin to that of a goldfish so when Amos has had his pizza and gone off to play with his trains it's just the two of us sitting engrossed in a Disney cartoon....not something we had envisioned a few years ago:)

No comments:

Post a Comment