Last week Amos and I had a little trip into our local town of Saltash to get some shopping, it was a beautiful day so we went down to the waterfront where the town meets the Tamar river. What a great time we had, the sun shone as we searched for the most famous inhabitants of the area - the swan family. As I looked out at the river reflecting the deep blue of the sky, boats gently bobbing up and down on the calm water, the warmth of the sun on my skin, I felt like I could have easily been on the French Riviera.
Then Amos had his treat of the day... a council cleaning truck started cleaning the boat slipway, this was about a half an hour of free entertainment, Amos was in his element but I must say I was quite fascinated myself - although not quite the stuff French Riviera dreams are made of!
 |
| Aah the swan family |
 |
| Not quite riviera but interesting nonetheless |
No comments:
Post a Comment