![]() |
| A hive of cake decorating activity |
Amos turned two this week and on his birthday my husband and I took him to the zoo, the weather was amazing and we had a fantastic day out. I thought it would also be lovely for Amos to have a party and invite some of his little friends around, slowly it dawned on me how complicated this could be - what with party food, party games and then the dreaded party bag! I decided to combat these complications in one foul swoop and we had a cake decorating party! We had it from 2 til 4 in the afternoon, I baked lots of fairy cakes (my friend very kindly joined in the baking frenzy), I provided sweets, chocolates, fruit, pink, yellow and blue icing and we had a ball. The children decorated as many fairy cakes as they could manage, eating their fill of sweets and chocolates as they went along until all the mums and dads flopped out on the lawn and the kids ran off their E numbers in the garden.
![]() |
| Amos' choo choo birthday cake - done by my own fair hand |
It turned out to be a great day and a fun, all encompassing activity.....I am also available with ideas for weddings and Bar Mizvahs!!!
![]() |
| Demolition - that was the end of that! |
Happy Birthday Amos.




Wow!! one heck of a cake H.I think we saw one very similar going through the Eurotunnel but without candles!! If you have a back wheel left send it through the post to us..love to all fromuzinfrance XXX
ReplyDeleteMmmm, sorry just polished off the back wheel - very good it was too:)
ReplyDelete