And me....well I am suffering from separation anxiety due to missing pre-school! During the weeks of my incarceration I grew to love this strange parallel world where you could find a giraffe (small boy dressed up as a....) sitting on your knee one moment and the next be perching on an extremely small seat drinking a cup of air tea and eating plastic pizza - completely calorie free. Thursday, 14 October 2010
Separation Anxiety All Round!
This week Amos and I have hit a serious milestone in our relationship - we were separated for more than 10 minutes! Yes Amos has started pre-school. We actually started pre-school at the beginning of September, I say we because I was called back on his first day due to his mild hysteria showing absolutely no sign of abating. After that I attended pre-school too. I started leaving the room for 5 or 10 minutes at a time to get him used to the idea of me going and then coming back, I increased the time until this week I left him for the duration of his session. He gets so excited now when it is pre-school day, he loves his time there and constantly chatters about his friends and key worker.
And me....well I am suffering from separation anxiety due to missing pre-school! During the weeks of my incarceration I grew to love this strange parallel world where you could find a giraffe (small boy dressed up as a....) sitting on your knee one moment and the next be perching on an extremely small seat drinking a cup of air tea and eating plastic pizza - completely calorie free.
And me....well I am suffering from separation anxiety due to missing pre-school! During the weeks of my incarceration I grew to love this strange parallel world where you could find a giraffe (small boy dressed up as a....) sitting on your knee one moment and the next be perching on an extremely small seat drinking a cup of air tea and eating plastic pizza - completely calorie free.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment