Hamleys of London Ltd
LEGO Company Ltd

Thursday, 22 April 2010

The Simple Things....

It's so true that sometimes it' s the simple things in life that give us such a lot of joy. Amos and I have been feeding the ducks. This is the second time, the first was a few weeks ago at an old mill pond which was inhabited by an amazing variety of birds. I wish I could reel off the different types of feathered friends that were there but unfortunately I'm not twitchy enough for that, I can tell you that there were definitely ducks, swans and geese present. Today we were down at the local river where a large colony of swans reside. The excitement Amos got from just throwing them some old bread was wonderful to see. There is also such a relaxing atmosphere at a waterfront - a highly recommended activity for stay at home mums and toddlers alike, it was cheap and it held Amos attention for quite a long time (a price can't be put on that). Check out your local pond.

1 comment:

  1. Has nanny been knitting again ?.....he looks like me in Abersoch 1978 !

    ReplyDelete